Well, I'm pretty sure it is not just emacs acting funny. I very probably have hw problems on my zaurus -- because other zauruses do not behave like this few times a day:
CC arch/arm/mach-pxa/spitz.o arch/arm/mach-pxa/spitz.c: In function 'spitz_wait_for_hsync': arch/arm/mach-pxa/spitz.c:413: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate. See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.3/readme.bugs> for instructions.
And now I have some crappy clock, too. I got myself a keychain led-projection clock -- well for $3 so I probably should not complain -- with intention to make them run 24/7. (Many people are assembling them fromparts, like this, but I'm not enough of hardware hacker to do that.)
So I replaced tiny button batteries with rechargable AAs, thinking that hopefully it will work for few days... Well, I should have done the maths. Batteries were pretty much empty after few hours :-(... but I got nastier surprise: my $3 clock is gaining like 10 minutes a day :-(... which is even worse than clock in my notebook, loosing like 2 seconds a day.
2 seconds per day is bad, 10 minutes a day is unusable. At least I will not have to build proper power supply for the projection clock...